DATE AND TIME
The 2018 Buffalo Marathon Health & Fitness Expo will be open to the public on Saturday, May 28, 2017 from 9am–6pm.
The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, 153 Franklin Street, Buffalo, NY 14202.
Friday, May 25
8:00 am – 5:00 pm — Set up
Saturday, May 26
7:00 am – 8:30 am — Set up
9:00 am – 6:00 pm — Expo
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm — Breakdown
BOOTH AND CONTENTS
- Booths are 10’ x 10’ unless noted otherwise on the floor plan
- 8’ backdrop drape and 32” high side drapes
- 44” x 7” ID Sign
- 1 – 8’ covered and skirted table
- 2 – Chairs
- Additional Needs: See Exhibition Application for additional booth options.
Efforts will be made to assign booth locations based on the applicant’s preference. However, preferred booth location is not guaranteed.
Booths will be assigned at the sole discretion of the Buffalo Marathon, subject to availability and based on the order in which payments (“Booth Fees”) have been received.
EXPO SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
About three weeks before the expo you will receive a packet containing set up instructions and general information.
SHIPMENT OF MATERIAL PRIOR TO EXPO DATE
Please contact the Logistics Coordinator for information and assistance.
HOTEL AND OTHER AREA INFORMATION
Click the links below to learn about hotels, parking, restaurants and sites and attractions information
EXPO FLOOR PLAN LAYOUT
EXHIBITOR APPLICATION INFORMATION
The application is an online form that is to be completed electronically. Once the form is complete, simply click the submit button.
Be sure to check your needs in each of the dropdown boxes in the left column for both Space and Booth Content Needs.
- Please note that one table is included. If you do not require a table, be sure to check “No” in the dropdown box for Skirted Table.
- If you require an additional table, be sure to check “Yes” for Skirted Table and the checkbox for each additional tableyou would like. There will be a charge of $30 for each “additional” table.
- Be sure to check the number of chairs required in the applicable dropdown box. Chairs will be provided at no additional charge, but we need to know how many chairs you will require.
- Electric. Please be sure to check Electric if needed and the Amperage requirement.
- Internet Access. If required, please check “Yes” in the dropdown box and be sure to complete the Internet Access Form which is downloadable directly following this information. The form is to be returned to Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. DO NOT return the form to the Buffalo Marathon. You may download the BNCC Internet Order Form below:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BNCC INTERNET ORDER FORM
BNCC FACILTY GUIDE
Please be sure to read and understand Buffalo Niagara Convention Center's Facility Guide found below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BNCC FACILITY GUIDE
Be sure to read carefully the agreement before completing and submitting the exhibitor application.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE (“COI”) IS REQUIRED.
Be sure that your agent knows the coverage requirements described in Section 16 of the Exhibitor Agreement; and, that Buffalo-Erie Marathon Association, Inc. is named an additional insured and so stated on the COI. Additional Insured generally appears in the Description of Operations box just above the Certificate Holder box.
CERTIFICATION HOLDER IS:
Buffalo-Erie Marathon Association, Inc.
PO Box 845
Amherst, NY 14226
The Exhibitor Application is available as an online form this year. Click the link below to access the application:
Click this link to go to the ONLINE EXHIBITOR APPLICATION
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Logistics Coordinator: Jenifer Stanek (716) 706-9216 firstname.lastname@example.org